E. A. Vasil`kova,
Postgraduate, Kostroma State University
17 Dzerzhinsky st., Kostroma, 156005, Russian Federation ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5651-7015
INTERGENERATIONAL INTERACTION ORGANIZATION EXPERIENCE FOR ORPHANED CHILDREN AND THE ELDERLY IN RESIDENTIAL INSTITUTIONS
Introduction. The article presents the experience of the organization of intergenerational interaction between orphans and the elderly in residential care. This is especially important for orphans who, for objec- tive reasons, are deprived of experience in family life, have not rarely distorted view of family roles, nega- tive patterns of behavior of the father and mother.
Research program. The study implemented a social project aimed at the formation of responsible parenthood in orphans, by means of joint activities, the establishment or restoration (acquisition) of lost family ties.
Results. The program of education of responsible attitude to parenthood in children, whose socializa- tion takes place outside the influence of the family, is focused on arming their knowledge, skills, compe- tence in family matters, child-parent relations, housekeeping, family budget, free time.
Conclusions. The practice of work has shown the need to form a system of intergenerational dia- logue as an effective tool.
Keywords: intergenerational interaction, responsible parenthood, family, orphans, the older genera- tion, values.
- Basova V. M., Zakharova Zh. A. Formirovanie social’no-pedagogicheskoj kompetentnosti u priemnyh roditelej (usynovitelej) [Formation of socially-pedagogical competence of foster parents (adoptive parents)]. Kostro- ma, 2003.
- Butrim G. A. On the organization of work with children in need of state protection. Social’no- pedagogicheskaya rabota. 2007. No. 3.
- Gudkova T. V., Gudkova E. V. Features of the formation of the parental sphere of personality in future mothers who find themselves in a difficult situation. Molodoj uchyonyj. 2014. No. 3. pp. 778–784.
- Zhivitsa O. V., Sul`chinskaya E. E. The Study of conflict the value-motivational sphere, personal fulfillment and job satisfaction in agriculture. Psihologiya. Istoriko-kriticheskie obzory i sovremennye issledovaniya. 2016. No. 3. pp. 91–100.
- Zakharova Zh. A. Preparation of replacement to a new role. Social’naya pedagogika. 2008. No. 1. pp. 35–38.
- Zobnina G. A. Socialization and integration of children-orphans and children left without parental care. No- vaya nauka: Problemy i perspektivy. 2015. No. 1 (1). pp. 27–29.
- Kobernik E. V., Molozhavenko V. L. Social partnership and interdepartmental interaction as effective forms of implementation of the model of socialization of orphans and children left without parental care. Aktual’nye nauchnye issledovaniya v sovremennom mire. 2017. No. 6–4 (26). pp. 113–115.
- Morozova I. V. Creativity as a basis of positive socialization of orphans in the orphanage. Vestnik Majkopskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta. 2013. No. 2. pp. 120–124.