G. Yu. Yalamov,
Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Doctor of Philosophy in the field of Informatization of Education Institute of Education Management of the Russian Academy of Education 5/16, 1B Makarenko st., Moscow, 105062, Russian Federation
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0494-6245
INFORMATION EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT FORMATION FOR SECONDARY PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION USING INFORMATION SYSTEMS FOR SELF-EDUCATION SUPPORT
Introduction. This is a research on the problem of information and educational environment for- mation for secondary vocational education institutions through the information systems inclusion. The pur- pose of the article is to consider the possibilities of using modern information systems aimed at supporting self – education (self-learning) and the development of professional competencies of secondary vocational education students.
Methodology. The research is carried out on the basis of methods for the current state of the second- ary vocational education system analysis in the frame of the research problem. The possibilities of existing information systems supporting the process of self-education (self-learning) have been investigated, their advantages and disadvantages in professionally significant qualities achievement for of secondary vocation- al students have been identified. The information integrated intellectual system of educational purpose, the
core of which is the expert system, is considered as one of the components of vocational training environ- ment of secondary vocational education.
Conclusions. The conclusions have been made concerning students’ self-education (self-learning) process efficiency increase for secondary vocational education institutions using the above-mentioned sys- tems in the vocational training environment of secondary vocational education.
Keywords: secondary vocational education, SPO, middle-level specialist, professional educational organization, information and educational environment, information and training environment, information system, expert system, self-education, self-education.
- Reform of secondary vocational education (domestic and foreign experience). Byulleten’ o sfere obrazovaniya. 2017. No. 11. pp. 13–14.
- Belyakov, S. A., Klyachko T. L., Polushkina E. A. Srednee professional’noe obrazovanie: sostoyanie i prognoz razvitiya [Secondary vocational education: state and forecast of development]. Moscow: Publ. Delo, 2018. 48 p. (Scientific reports: education).
- Anan’inа Yu., V., Blinov V. I., Sergeev I. S. Obrazovatel’naya sreda: razvitie obrazovatel’noj sredy srednego professional’nogo obrazovaniya v usloviyah setevoj klasternoj integracii: monografiya [Educational envi- ronment: development of educational environment of secondary professional education in the networked cluster inte- gration: monograph]. Under the General editorship V. I. Blinov. Moscow: AVANGLION-PRINT Publ., 2012. 152 p.
- Vagramenko J. A., Yalamov G. Yu. The Development of information and vocational training environment computer class College. Setevoe izdanie «Uchenye zapiski IUO RAO» : materialy Vserossijskoj nauchno- prakticheskoj konferencii: «Sovremennoe sostoyanie i puti razvitiya informatizacii obrazovaniya v zdorov’esberegayushchih usloviyah». Vol. 1. 2017. No. 4 (64). pp. 43–46. URL: http://iuorao.com/images/UZ4_64_2017.pdf
- Vagramenko J. A., Yalamov G. Yu. Fhanyshev R. G. Panichev requirements for the architecture of an intel- ligent information system that supports the variability of trajectories of learning. Uchenye zapiski IIO RAO. Issue. 49. 2013. pp. 63–68.