A. L. Kekkonen, Сandidate of Еconomic Sciences, senior researcher, Petrozavodsk State University, Budget Monitoring Center 33 Lenina prosp., Petrozavodsk, 185910, Russian Federation ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7583-0728
E. А. Pitukhin,
Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Petrozavodsk State University, Institute of Mathematics and Information Technology 33 Lenina Prosp., Petrozavodsk, 185910, Russian Federation
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7021-2995
Scopus Author ID: 6504519166 e-mail: email@example.com
S. V. Shabaeva,
Doctor of Economic Sciences Petrozavodsk State University, Institute of Economics and Law 65 Lomonosov st., Petrozavodsk, 185910, Russian Federation ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3130-1896
Scopus Author ID: 25655664200 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIVIDUAL CAREER PATH – AS NEW INSTRUMENT TO CHOOSE CAREER
The article was prepared for the project implementation within the framework of the of Minis- try of Education and Science of Russia state task No. 31.12929.2018 / 12.1 and within the framework of implementation of Program for the development of the basic university of the FSBEI HE “Petro-zavodsk State University” for the period 2017–2021
Introduction. Modern education is forced to solve the serious problems facing the economy: struc- tural unemployment, professional imbalance of the labor market, disorientation of human capital, profes- sional isolation of the individual. The article proposes the concept of a toolkit aimed at increasing the popu- lation’s orientation to the local and regional market of educational services and the labor market.
Basic principles of the new theory. The creation of a software product that allows you to build per- sonal career trajectories of individuals in an automated mode will contribute to the effective professional realization of the individual in the current conditions of transition to a digital economy. A concomitant posi- tive result of the use of the toolkit is the user’s choice of the professions and specialties demanded by the economy, the improvement of the employment rates of the graduates of the vocational education system, the improvement of the labor market balance, and the increase in personal incomes.
Conclusions. The active use of such a software product will help increase the motivation of future students for training and subsequent work.
Keywords: Individual educational trajectory, personal career trend, motivation, occupation, higher and professional vocational education.
- Loginov O. N., Musafirova, Ye. N. Vliyaniye uchebnoy motivatsii na uspevayemost’ studentov vuza [Impact of learning motivation on students of university]. NiKa. 2010, pp. 165–168. (In Russ.)
- Brusnikin N. Yu. Sovremennoye sostoyaniye sistemy obrazovaniya i predlozheniya “Delovoy Rossii” po yeye sovershenstvovaniyu [The current state of the education system and offers “Business Russia” for its improve- ment]. URL: http://www.rsr-online.ru/doc/norm/227.pdf (In Russ.)
- Mayburov I. A. Mechanism of coordination of high school opportunities to the needs of the region. Universitetskoye upravleniye. 2003, no. 6 (28), pp. 38–46. (In Russ., abstract in Eng.).
- Smolina Ye. M. Problemy v sisteme obrazovaniya kak bar’yer v razvitii otraslevykh rynkov truda. Proceed- ings of the XIV All-Russian scientific-practical conference «Chelovek. Soobshchestvo. Upravleniye: vzglyad molodogo issledovatelya» [“Man. Community. Management: a young explorer view”], Krasnodar, 2014. pp. 155–159. (In Russ.)
- Plyusnin Yu. M. Attend, not to learn. C-students and and best students in our universities. Voprosy obrazovaniya. 2007, No. 2, pp. 277–292. (In Russ.)
- Pitukhin E., Kekkonen A. Transparent information environment: an instrument to increase classical univer- sity effectiveness. ICERI2014 Proceedings: 7th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation (17– 19 November, 2014). Seville, Spain, 2014. рр. 5213–5220.
- Labunskaya N. A. Individual student educational route: approaches to disclosure of the concept. Izvestiya RGPU im. A. I. Gertsena. 2002, No. 3. (In Russ.)
- Yendovitskiy D. A. Analysis of school leavers preferences when choosing a profession. Vyssheye obrazovaniye v Rossii. 2009, No. 6. URL: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/analiz-predpochteniy-vypusknikov-shkol- pri-vybore-professii (In Russ., abstract in Eng.)
- Rychenkov M. V., Rychenkova I. V., Kireyev V. S. Study of the factors influencing the choice of university entrants, at various stages of the application process. Sovremennyye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 2013, No. 6. (In Russ.)
- Kekkonen A. L., Fedorova E. A., Simakova A. V. Educational strategies of senior pupils and their impact on the expanded reproduction of the human capital of the region (on the example of the Republic of Karelia). Politika i Obshchestvo, 2016. No. 9. pp. 1272–1286. (In Russ.)
- Dalinger V. A. How to stop the decline in mathematical literacy of pupils of Russia. Mezhdu-narodnyy zhurnal eksperimental’nogo obrazovaniya, 2014. No. 5–2, pp. 94–97. (In Russ.)
- Study Paths. URL: https://www.jamk.fi/en/Education/Open-studies/Study-paths/
- Sigova S. V., Kekkonen A. L, Pitukhin E. A. Transparent information environment of the labor market. Obshchestvennyye nauki i sovremennost’, 2016. No. 3, pp. 64–74. (In Russ., abstract in Eng.)
- Williams J., Rosenbaum S. Learning paths increase profits by reducing the time it takes employees to get up-to-speed. San Francisco: Pfeiffer, 2004.
- Cao J. Thomas, D. When developing a career path, what are the key elements to include? Retrieved [01.02.2017] from Cornell University, ILR School site: http://digitalcommons.ilr.cornell.edu/student/43/
- Rakitin A. A. Problems of employment of young specialists in the completion of training in Russia. Izvestiya Yuzhnogo federal’nogo universiteta. Tekhnicheskiye nauki. 2010. No. 4. Vol. 105, pp. 106–112. (In Russ.).
- Peskova O. S. Interaction of the education market and the labor market as a consequence of the develop- ment of the knowledge economy. Vestnik SGUTiKD. 2011, No. 2 (16). pp. 84–88. (In Russ.).
- Pennie I., Ignatovich E., Sigova S., Kekkonen A. Methodological framework development for adaptable ca- reer guidance process in VET systems. EDULEARN14 Proceedings: 6th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies (7–9 July, 2014). Barcelona, Spain, 2014. pр. 3468–3472.
- Ivanova Ye. M. Subject-activity concept of professional labor by E. A. Klimov and its scientific and practi- cal value. Vestnik MGU, Vol. 14 Psikhologiya. No. 2, pp. 15–23. (In Russ.).
- Pitukhin E. A., Moroz D. M., Astafieva M. P. Forecasting the staffing needs of regional economics in the context of professions. Ekonomika i upravleniye. 2015. No. 7. pp. 41–49.
- Gurtov V. A. et al. Forecasting of labour market demand dynamics on different stages of crisis in Russian economics. Studies on Russian Economic Development. 2010. Vol. 21. No. 2. pp. 169–179.